Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Anyone wanna trade?

I check on the Seattle Space Needle site fairly frequently. Today it's rainy and 59 degrees. Let's compare that with Atlanta which has a code red air quality alert and a projected high of 99. Very nice. If you happen to like living in the devil's armpit.

I think I'd like to trade.

In other news, I took advantage of the tax free weekend to purchase a new computer. Once I get it (today?!?), I'll be able to post pictures and such. Am hopping up and down in anticipation, must stop. It gets the dogs wound up and the last thing I need is Zoe peeing on the floor from overexcitation.

Pictures soon, I promise.

1 comment:

Katey said...

Zoe pees enough already, don't encourage her.

Pictures? Really?

The promise makes you sound like a *real* blogger.